Corrections to the blogosphere, the consensus, and the world

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spam update

Comments are now moderated, which means that I can intercept the spam, so you'll have to take my word for it that it's getting more concentrated on the nudity of prominent actresses. Though what I have to say strikes me is how few of these names I recognise.
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Metablogging":

KATHERINE HEIGL NUDE
REESE WITHERSPOON NUDE
BROOKE BURKE NUDE
KATE BOSWORTH NUDE
JENNIFER GARNER NUDE

I recognise at best two out of five, and I would have thought that I keep at least vaguely up with the paperazzi favourites.

Humiliating, really.

Anyway, if anybody among the readership (or possibly 'readership') actually is keen on nude Heigls I'll try and meet their requests; otherwise not.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Followers

Total Pageviews