Corrections to the blogosphere, the consensus, and the world

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Return to Space

One irritating feature of Blogger is that in default it leaves no break between my writing and the boilerplate, and if I want to put a break in I find that I can't easily add blank lines on the end of a post because the system simply removes them. If I want to make a line break, I have to add a character - tilde, say - or the post won't recognise them. Which is an untidy solution. I don't suppose any reader knows the code for a hard return?
return,
return,
space, space, space, ~

2 comments:

JH said...

Cna't help. I use Typepad.

Hammy said...

A line break is br /
Paragraph break p
A horozontal rule hr /

All of which have angle brackets around them: '<' and '>'

hope that helps (and that this comment works which it probably won't)

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Followers

Total Pageviews