Corrections to the blogosphere, the consensus, and the world

Friday, June 17, 2016

A classic

"The other night, eating a bowl of pasta and sauce, I felt a familiar gravelly crunch. Sure enough I spat out a tooth. A whole tooth, or so it seemed - quite a nice new porcelain looking one - I thought I'd lost a crown. But I ran my tongue round my mouth and couldn't feel any sharp edges, or holes or gaps. So I said it was funny but I didn't seem to be missing any. And Alexandra said that Tina had lost a tooth about a week or so ago, that is she'd given the tooth  to Alexandra for the tooth fairy pay-out, but Alexandra had lost it (Tina got the money anyway). So I asked Tina where she gave the tooth to Alexandra and she said "The kitchen". So, still not quite sure how it got there, but I found a tooth in my mouth that wasn't mine..."

1 comment:

Adelaide Dupont said...

I think I lost part of a tooth on the Queen's birthday.

It was a back tooth on my lower jaw which had given a lot of trouble.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Followers

Total Pageviews