"Don't ye think th' United States is enthusyastic f'r th' Boers?" asked
the innocent Hennessy.
"It was," said Mr. Dooley. "But in th' las' few weeks it's had so manny
things to think iv. Th' enthusyasm iv this counthry, Hinnissy, always
makes me think iv a bonfire on an ice-floe. It burns bright so long as
ye feed it, an' it looks good, but it don't take hold, somehow, on th'
Corrections to the blogosphere, the consensus, and the world
Wednesday, April 04, 2012
Commonplace book - FP Dunne
- A bid in
- From today, philosophy is dead
- Dumpster diving
- I'll be sorry
- Frankly, I think this raises more questions than i...
- Irritating character
- Didn't got one
- Got one
- Age bin(s)
- Brown Stains, II
- Dodged another bullet, then
- [Rescued from Drafts] The New York Times cites a...
- Panic in the streets
- He's trying hard, but nobody will ever replace Pal...
- Commonplace book - FP Dunne
- You're having a lend of me, aren't you?
- Age bin
- Media Watch
- Lifted from Crooked Timber comments
- ▼ April (23)
- ► 2011 (98)
- ► 2010 (151)
- ► 2009 (191)
- ► 2008 (28)
- ► 2007 (54)
- ► 2006 (46)
- ► 2005 (60)
Subscribe To Live Toad. Then you'll know nothing worse is going to happen to you all day.